Version 3.0 Released May 2018
- [New] iOS ActiveRecord!
- [New] Reorder fields in the order they should be displayed. This would work both on List and Edit forms.
- [New] Name labels for generated UI elements
- [New] Switch between horizontal and vertical alignment for UI fields and labels
- [New] Projects can now have individual Namespaces
- [New] GUID support (except for ODBC connections)
- [New] Can now include a Database Update module
- [New] Can now include an Audit Trail module
- [New] Can now include a Localization module
- [New] Warnings for aggregates that conflict with Xojo (note below)
- [New] New database connection window
- [New] New app icon
- [Removed] Oracle databases are no longer supported
- [Bug Fix] Add / Edit dialog now shows in web version (#3556)
- [Bug Fix] Icon now displays properly in alerts (#3474)
- [Bug Fix] PostgreSQL Views now working
- [Bug Fix] Control init on add and edit windows
- [Bug Fix] Preferences now correctly handles prefix and suffix settings
- [Bug Fix] Selecting suffix no longer causes a compile error
- [Bug Fix] Confirmation dialogs are now set up properly (#3643)
- [Bug Fix] MenuBarVisible is no longer false on any template windows (#3475)
- [Bug Fix] Rescan Schema works again
- [Change] Database specific PreparedStatements
- [Change] Instances of MsgBox replaced with MessageBox (#3474)
- [Change] Enhanced Save() on add and edit windows
- [Change] Listbox.Open() now has a ColumnWidths placeholder for convinience
- [Change] Desktop projects now created with HiDPI on
- [Change] Desktop projects now default to 64 bit for Mac
- [Change] Opening a SQLite project automatically attempts to connect (#3596)
- [Change] Auto-Generate UI step is now easier to understand
Version 2.0.8 Released March 10, 2017
- [Bug Fix] Removed reference to Window.IsMinimized for windows desktop preferences. It is no longer suported.
- [Bug Fix] Missing #If statements for database plugins
- [Bug Fix] ARGen projects will now compile 64bit
- [New] Add “Initial Sort” into Step 5 of Wizard
- [Change] Make Desktop Add/Edit Windows Modal Windows
- [Change] HandleAdd should create a ‘new’ record, and then send it to the Add/Edit Window
- [Change] Lazy load objects now use table name for property name instead of field name
Version 2.0.7 Released December 16, 2016
- [Change] Moved settings button on ccReview to be more visually appealing
- [Change] Renamed settings button on ccReview to more obviously assist in determining it’s action
- [Change] Make Web Add/Edit pages into WebDialogs
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with duplicating AR Object property names (single and array)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed FileTypes issue with known workaround (winProject > HandleGenerate > Lines 26-30)
- [Bug Fix] MenubarVisible True for progress modal to remove dock-blink on Mac
- [Bug Fix] Menu None for splash screen and progress modal so they don’t have menus on Windows
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with missing field type ‘blob’ in FieldDef module, private Function MapFieldInfo.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Oracle bug where fields and PKs were not being returned
Version 2.0.6 Released September 21, 2016
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with invalid ‘Save’ code in Add/Edit objects
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with controls not being added in Windows (EndOfLine Issue)
- [Bug Fix] ccAddEditDelete buttons mapped to wrong event
Version 2.0.5 Released September 12, 2016
- [New] Added Group UI by Table/View feature
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Project List button alignment on windows (add/edit/delete)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with not saving sqlite db location properly
Version 2.0.4 Released September 06, 2016
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with parsing SQLServer
- [Bug Fix] If control is set to ‘None’ ARGen no longer creates code for it in Init and Save methods
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Icon transparency issue
Version 2.0.3 Released September 01, 2016
- [Bug Fix] Fixed CubeSQL issue
Version 2.0.2 Released August 30, 2016
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug that caused nil object when trying to get template for generating Project
- [Bug Fix] Windows only. Fixed a resource path issue.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed CubeSQL Login
Version 2.0.1 Released August 28, 2016
- Completely redesigned application!
- Can now create User Interface elements for Web and Desktop projects.
- Choose between standard database error reporting versus a more robust version that BKeeney Software provides.
- Can now create foreign key elements automatically.
- Ability to create relationships without having to put them into foreign keys in the database.
- Works with more databases.
- Added ability to use database views.
- Create entire projects for Desktop and Web projects with the proper database connections for each type.
Version 1.6.4 Released October 09, 2014
- [Bug Fix] The code generated for no field Prefix/Suffix now works properly
Version 1.6.3 Released September 03, 2014
- [Windows] Fixed Auto Updater code
Version 1.6.2 Released September 02, 2014
- [Bug Fix] The initial compare table to classes routine now checks the prefix/suffix/plain for field names as setup in preferences
- [Bug Fix] Load now works for CubeSQL databases
Version 1.6.1 Released August 4, 2014
- [CHANGE] Change record ID’s to 64bit integers
- [NEW] Added support for time fields (Thanks to Kem)
Version 1.6.0 Released May 30, 2014
- [NEW] Now includes the entire ActiveRecord library in the outputted project file
- [NEW] Output no longer depends upon Database plugins to be installed
Version 1.5.4 Released May 15, 2014
- [ALL] Added an error message if there was an issue retrieving field schema. Usually a SQL keyword being used for a database.
- [ALL] Reverted 1.5.4 changes
Version 1.5.4 Released May 8, 2014
- [ALL] Fixed a bug that kept SQLite databases from generating the proper XML file to import into Xojo and Real Studio.
Version 1.5.3 Released January 29, 2014
- [ALL] Fixed a bug that was generating both the prefix and suffix. You may be prompted to run save preferences again.
Version 1.5.2 Released January 15, 2014
- [ALL] Fixed limit in demo that was causing classes to not generate properly.
Version 1.5.1 Released December 06, 2013
- [Windows] Can now select individual tables
- [ALL] Canceling the File Save no longer generates an error
Version 1.5.0 Released November 29, 2013
- [New] Added CubeSQL Server Support
- [New] Added SQLiteDatabase Support (for Xojo) but also kept REALSQLDatabase
- [New] Added Oracle Server Support (Unsupported)
- [New] Added preference to create suffixes for field names
Version 1.0.5 Released May 02, 2013
- [ALL] Changed code generation to use str rather than cstr for non-US users.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed a Cocoa UI Exception when generating classes.
Version 1.0.4 Released April 20, 2013
- [Windows] Fixed additional preferences bug
- [Mac] Fixed Help Menu bug
Version 1.0.3 Released April 18, 2013
- Fixed a preferences issue that kept some preferences from getting save properly.
Version 1.0.2 Released April 16, 2013
- Added propert ActiveRecord connection in the OpenDB method.
Version 1.0.1 Released April 15, 2013
- Minor documentation fixes.
Version 1.0.0 Released April 3, 2013
- Initial public release for Mac OS X and Windows