BKS_Calendar is a set of powerful and flexible Xojo controls and classes that enable you to add monthly and weekly calendar views to your Xojo Macintosh OS X, Windows, and Linux applications.
Variable Week View
Flexible and Powerful
The BKS_Calendar control was designed from the ground up to be flexible and still be powerful. It’s built on a subclassed Xojo canvas control and is as easy as dragging it on to your window to start using it.
Check Out These Features
- Events. Add single day and multi-day events to your calendars.
- Customizable. Control the look of your calendars by controlling their colors and font characteristics.
- Smart resizing. BKS_Calendar is smart enough to draw your calendars properly as they’re resized.
To unlock the BKS Calendar Archive you need to download the BKS Calendar Decryptor and use your serial number with this application.
Note: Please be aware the demo application uses two plugins from Einhugur Software. The TimeControl and CalendarControl are commercial plugins.
|BKS Calendar Demo Application and Documentation||Macintosh and Windows|
|BKS Calendar Decryptor (Note, new purchases get the source code link sent in an email).||Mac and Windows|
|BKS Calandar Professional Source Code Archive (Full Source Code) Note, new purchases get the source code link sent in an email).||Professional Source Code Archive|
Pricing and Availability
The BKS_Calendar is available in two licenses – standard and professional. Both versions have the same functionality but the standard license comes as a set of encrypted classes. The professional license includes the full source code.
The standard license is priced at $150 (USD). Purchase now. Sorry, we no longer offer the encrypted version.
The professional license $300 (USD). Purchase now.
Version 1.1.2 (May, 2014)
- Added ToolTips to Events
- Added EventTooltip event to base calendar
- Changed the Event (GUI) handle size so it’s easier to grab!
Version 1.1.0 (March 7, 2014)
- Made Retina Ready (Mac OS X only)
- Events no longer overlap
- Added ClearEvents method
- Added Constant, kVersion to BKS_CalendarBase
- You can now drag events to different times
- Added a time interval to mConfig to constrain time drags and start/stop drag changes
- Changed EventMoved event parameter to make it more clear
- Added ScrollToTime method to get the calendar to scroll to that time
- Added a new EventChanged event to tell the user that the event may have changed due to a time drag (move or change start/stop time)
Version 1.0.3 (July 10, 2013)Events that spanned more than one week weren’t displaying correctly.
- Fixed drawing error of events spanning multiple days
- Added GetHourName event so users could use their own localization on the hours format.
Version 1.0.2 (February 27, 2013)
- Fixed a compile error when mConfig.kUseMBSLocale was set to true.
- Added Format24Hour to BKS_CalendarBase. When true times are shown in 24 hour format.
Version 1.0.1 (November 8, 2012)
- Moved mConfig module to the top of the BKS_Calendar folder.
- Now set mConfig.kUseEinhugurLocale = false by default.
- Fixed a code error in BKS_CalendarBase when neither MonkeyBread or Einhugur plugins are installed.
- Changed a deprecated RS procedure call.
- Updated the installation procedure in the documentation.
Version 1.0.0 (July 11, 2012)
- Events in Week and Day views that overlap are now offset so each is selectable.
- User can now select and drag start and end times of events in Week and Day views.
- User contributed fix. In Single Day or Single Week view, events are no longer clipped.
Version 0.9.2 (June 7, 2012)
- Fixed the Today Color
- Fixed the EventClicked event that didn’t fire when the event was draggable.
Version 0.9.1 (April 15, 2012)
- Removed a MonkeyBread Software dependency that kept it from compiling if MBS plugins not installed.
Version 0.9 (April 1, 2011)
- First public release